Humanizing the Multilingual Learner Classroom: Engaging and Cultivating the Gifts of Our Students
Engage your multilingual learners through humanizing pedagogy and curriculum that is grounded in decolonizing teaching practices!
A detailed training workshop found below.
Payment Reminder: Training registration is confirmed after payment. All payments must be submitted at the time of online registration, and no refunds will be given on or after the scheduled event date. The registration fee does not change if participants arrive late or early.
- Helping teachers make daily pedagogical shifts that center student’s linguistic and cultural gifts
- Focusing on additive language practices to prevent language loss.
- Making use of the cultural wealth and language dexterity brought forth by multilingual learners.
- Establishing a culture of multilingualism in the classroom through translanguaging strategies.
- Understanding the various language narratives brought forth by a variety of multilingual learners such as refugees, immigrants, residents, citizens, etc.